Garden Gnome Contest
It's time to look for that sneaky little Gnome!
Join the thousands of Gnome-Seekers across Canada who, each season, search for our little, hidden Garden Gnome. This fun tradition began in December 2007 and our Spring 2018 catalogue marks his twenty second ‘hidden appearance’. Given the response we receive each season we’re sure that you will have a great time rooting him out!
Our little Garden Gnome is tucked into one of these pages somewhere. He’s hidden within a plant picture and we guarantee you’re going to have fun trying to find him. Get the kids and the grandkids involved because everybody, young or old, loves to hunt for the Gnome! Once you’ve found him you’re then eligible to enter our draw for the grand prize.
In fact, this past fall Lyndsay Dcruz from Brampton, ON did just that. She found the sneaky little guy hidden away in the ‘Big Brother’ Giant Beauty Tulips and she won our draw for the $100 Botanus Gift Card!
Now it's your turn!
To get you started here’s a nice clear picture of what he looks like.
Get out the magnifying glass ‘cause this little fella may be hard to find. Keep in mind that we’ve probably snuggled him in somewhere so not all of his body may be visible but he is crystal clear...ok we’ve said enough! Now if you do happen to find him, oh talented Seeker-of-the-Garden-Gnome, you can then enter your name into our draw to win a
$100 Botanus Gift Card!
Here are the rules:
1. Begin searching our Spring 2018 catalogue. Don’t give up too easily…he’s hiding in a plant picture somewhere!
2. Once you locate the plant he’s hiding in send the plant name along with your name, address and telephone number to:
If you prefer, you can call us with your entry: 1-800-672-3413.
3. Once your entry has been received (with the correct plant name) we’ll enter you into our draw to win the $100 Botanus Gift Card.
4. Entries have to be received by April 12th, 2018 and are limited to Canadian residents, 19 years and older only.
5. One entry per household only please!
On April 13th, 2018 we’ll put all the entries into a big garden tub and draw out the winning name and that lucky gardener will receive their $100 Botanus Gift Card.
Good luck to you all and happy Gnome hunting!